#1 Headline: Rage against the machine
Sub-headline: Christchurch advertising firm says workers could feel energized by the exercise – and the money
Lead: A Christchurch company is offering hard cash to employees who bike to work every day in a bid to energize staff and move the city away from a reliance on cars.
- Thinkable issues in the classroom (related to this article)
2. What can you do for the mother nature?
3. Did you do good deeds from your heart or for your benefits?
4. What incentives do you want?
5. How long does it take to get to school?
6. How do companies affect the society?